first sales





In December I wore a new design that I had just made over to a friend's place. At the time, the idea of an Etsy store had occurred to me, but it was a distant plan. The idea that anyone would like my work enough to purchase it was a little foreign. That night I left with two orders and a not-so-distant plan for kove.

To celebrate, here are a few snaps of my first official sales - a west coast wrap in black for Andrea, and one in wood for Mel. These are big chunky scarves with a built-in hood - perfect for the rainy west coast. The design will be featured in the shop, so you'll have to wait a little while longer if you want to see full photos (sorry!).

For the packaging, I picked up some lovely tissue paper and kraft bags from Urban Source. This is a fantastic little shop in Main Street that sells a huge array of unique and recycled art supplies - two dozen empty film cases anyone? If you're the slightest bit creative and you haven't visited, it's a must. I'm still working on how I'm going to package and ship my items through Etsy, but this is definitely where my supplies will be 'sourced'.

Thank you to my very first customers and fans - you ladies rock!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram