got craft?


I've been loving my inbox lately. Seems there's a happy surprise every morning in the way of a blog feature (check out the links to the right), some inspiration or some good news. Lots of cool things are in the works for kove.

This week one of those emails was to confirm that kove will be a part of Got Craft? Spring Show on Sunday, May 2nd on Commercial Drive. Got Craft? is Vancouver's largest indie craft fair, held twice a year in May and December. Check out our listing (and the event details) here. We're in the company of some pretty awesome local designers - how exciting!

I must confess, the last time I participated in a handmade fair I was twelve or thirteen and I was hawking hemp bracelets and beaded daisy chain necklaces to an eager audience of grannies. This time I can't rely on being cute, but maybe my mom will still help haul rubbermaids? There's lots of work to be done!

Looking forward to seeing you on May 2nd!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram