inspiration






As you know, I'm in the process of preparing for Got Craft? at the beginning of May. This being my first show, there's a lot of extra work involved so I'm trying to get a bit of a head start.

I spent this evening working on the design for the kove table, and deciding on which pieces to display as well as how. I want the display to feel rustic and true to the west-coast influence that inspired kove; it needs to be visually interesting and easy to browse through.

These images are inspiring some of the design. The tone reminds me of the colour palate I put together here. I'm loving vintage texture and spring neutrals, and it's certainly showing in what I'm creating.

Where are you finding your inspiration these days?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram