the haro cowl


The first apartment I lived in by myself was in a 1920's heritage building on Haro Street. It was small, but it was full of character, crown moldings and natural light. I loved living there.

From time to time, I'll walk by and catch myself thinking that I could still skip through the courtyard and up to my suite where time had somehow stood still. Especially in the summertime.

Many of you know that most of my designs owe their names to the neighbourhoods and streets of Vancouver. The life and climate of the west coast are what inspire me to create for kove, so it always seemed natural to flow these places into their names.

The Haro Cowl is the latest addition to the shop - a light, airy cowl/shawl inspired by the breezy summers living on Haro Street. A few of you may have been lucky enough to snag one during its early debut at lushuz or Got Craft?, and if so, I hope you're loving it.

You can find more details (and pictures!) here in the shop.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram