Got Craft? booth refresh


source | source

source | source | source

source | source | source

source | source

source | source | source

source | source

With Got Craft? a little over a week away and few fall show applications due (not to mention the pop-up shop!), I've been dreaming up some new display concepts for kove. The current collection is less bulky, which gives me more creative options than the previous 'organize and stack cowls neatly' strategy.

1. Wrapped driftwood. So pretty, and just so beachy-summer.

2. Vintage wood crates. We have a few of these in the family, which is great because the antique stores in town charge an arm for small ones.

3. Coffee sacks. These aren't really 'west coast' but I love the colour and texture of the burlap, and have access to ample supply to line the crates with.

4. Mobile clothes rack. To get some more space, I'm working on rigging up some kind of wood clothes rack that will stand on or attach to the table. Will report back on my engineering feat (or lack of)!

5. Necklace / bracelet display. Still working this one out, but hoping to find a rustic woodsy looking solution for the summer chains and summer bracelets.

6. Dress form. I'm on the hunt for the perfect vintage dress form for my studio and for shows. I may bring my grandmother's dress form to Got Craft?, but it's a bit of an heirloom and the idea of transporting it to shows on a regular basis has me worried about its safety.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram