happy friday!



Yay weekend! It's super sunny in Vancouver today and since it's not supposed to last, I'm planning on soaking up some rays with friends all afternoon. What are your plans for the next few days?

Here are some fave links from around the interwebs over the last few weeks:

+ A top 10 list for manifesting success, from one of my favourite photogs. Please please please take a spin through his portfolio - his work is stunning, and well, you all know about my soft spot for India...

+ Pinterest is becoming a great place to find great food. I want to make these quinoa patties, these avocado fries and a gigantic bowl of tortilla soup.

+ I can't wait to try Kate's Maple Sour (looks amazing, no?)

+ I love this DIY summer braid scarf from pickles, and this cropped sweater from Kensie.

+ Oh, and I setup a little shop for kove on cargoh.com. These will be available next week, so check back!

Have a happy, happy weekend!

xo

(photo found here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share your comments!

 

instagram