new colours







I went out yesterday in search of a few new colours to add to the collection, and came back with a lovely pink-y lavender and really vivid royal blue. I'm currently working the lavender into a new cropped halter, and the royal into a chevron circle scarf and a couple new jewelry items.

Am also nearly finished the one-shoulder cropped tank, and as soon as my camera is back from the 'hospital', I'll be able to take some proper shots of it and a few other new pieces. However, if you're in Vancouver next weekend, stop by Got Craft? for a sneak peek!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Loving the pink lavender! The sheen on your yarns in the photos just seem so soft to me. I wish I could attend the Got Craft? !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that blue and barley chevron circle scarf, it's looking beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

share your comments!

 

instagram